User Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the terms on which exclusive member only discounts and competitions is made available to you and constitute the agreement (The Agreement) between us. By purchasing a membership on our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and if necessary print out copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
If you are not in agreement with these terms and conditions, we will not supply you with access to our EquiPerk Membership.
By submitting your application for an EquiPerk Membership through our site, you warrant that:
- You are a UK based resident
- You are aged 18 or over at the time of your membership starting
- You have requested the bill payers permission in the event it is not your own account
- You acknowledge that EquiPerk’s offers and competitions is for your personal use only and not to be distributed elsewhere
- Information provided by you is true and not fraudulent;
- You will be able to prove your right to offers and discounts offered by third parties on their products and services when buying goods online. Please note that any individual offers and discounts are subject to the individual suppliers’ terms, and may be subject to change and withdrawal at any time during the course of your membership at short notice. Please note that suppliers generally may not offer discounts on goods already discounted or in Sale/Clearance Offers to EquiPerk Members – please check before purchasing.
- Details of current discounts, offers and competitions will be available to you on EquiPerks website at www.equiperk.com, which will be accessible once you have registered for an annual membership, payment has been processed and you have provided a unique username and password.
- When you apply for an EquiPerk Membership we will acknowledge your subscription and application but such acknowledgment will not constitute our acceptance of your membership. The agreement between you and EquiPerk will only be effective when payment of the annual fee for EquiPerks membership has been made in full.
- Your subscription will expire on the date shown on your account and any correspondence, no exceptions will be made on extension of your membership. Once your subscription is cancelled or terminated you will be unable to access the Members’ section of the website for discount codes, offers and competitions.
- Our acceptance of your application may at our sole discretion be subject to verification of the information provided by you.
- We can disclose your information to third parties for purposes of identity verification and usage of EquiPerks Membership but not in any other way.
- EquiPerk may use your email address or mobile telephone number to send you relevant market information, offers or compeitions, but may not disclose this information to third parties. You may at any time unsubscribe from email or text messages from us.
- Payment for EquiPerks membership must be made by either Paypal or credit/debit card via our online facilitator.
- By accepting these User Terms and Conditions you expressly agree to renew your EquiPerk Membership automatically through our online payment facilitator unless you give us formal notice in writing that you do not wish to continue to subscribe or by cancelling your membership on our website, www.equiperk.com. A renewal notification will be sent to you by email to your registered email address advising you of any change in annual fee before your membership expires.
- If you have lost your password, please use our automated system to renew/change your password. If you no longer use your email address you must provide EquiPerk with relevant information for us to locate your account. Any new account that is required due to replacement of your email will require payment for our full year fee and will then be valid for a full year.
- It is important that you advise EquiPerk or update your online account information at once of any change in name, address or electronic contact details.
- Personal data collected in your registration will only be used for internal data processing and for specific targeting of communications from us. The data will not be shared with any third party.
3 No Cancellation Rights
- EquiPerk are supplying you with an Agreement of a yearly subscription which is unique to you and all offers, savings and competitions are valid for all our members. Once you agree to an annual membership and/or renewable of your membership you do not have the right to cancel this Agreement and to request a refund for all or part the cost. If you wish to cancel your Agreement you may do so by cancelling online, but your membership will continue for the remaining term of the Agreement. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If at any time we have reasonable grounds to consider that you have breached the terms of this Agreement, distributed codes to other people or provided false or inaccurate information, we may terminate this Agreement and withdraw your account. Where we do this, we will communicate our actions to you at least  days prior to termination. No refunds will be given.
- At termination we reserve right to notify participating suppliers that your account has been cancelled and remove any associated offers available to you.
- EquiPerk reserve the right to vary the terms of this Agreement after giving you reasonable notice. Where such change is to your disadvantage you may terminate this Agreement immediately by giving us  days written notice within  days of receiving notice of the change to the terms. No refund will be given.
- EquiPerk also reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
8 Our Liability
- We will not be responsible if any third party refuses to accept your EquiPerk membership and/ or questions your identity.
- If at any point during your membership you use a membership offer with one of our partners, but the offer has been removed from the suppliers system you can notify us at email@example.com. In this situation, EquiPerk and the associated partner will have the right to refuse this offer at their own discretion.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is an attempt by us to exclude or limit in any way our liability for
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude attempt to exclude our liability.
- We will not under any circumstance be liable for any matter which arises out of a purchase by an EquiPerk Member of goods or services from one of our Suppliers, such as returns, faulty products and so forth.
- We offer no warranty express or implied as to the suitability or fitness for purpose of goods or services purchased by any partner/member of EquiPerk.
- Our total liability to you howsoever arising as a result of our performance or contemplated performance or failure to perform of this Agreement will be limited to the cost of the application fee for your EquiPerk Membership.
9 Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- The Agreement between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of your EquiPerk Membership, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of the Agreement, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the agreement.
10 Applicable Law
- This Agreement is subject to the law of England and to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England
11 Contact Us
- You can write to us at EquiPerk Limited, 50C Hightown Gardens, Ringwood, BH24 3EH or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org